What to do if you're in an accident.
Accidents are common. You're shaken up but you'll be okay.
Here's what to do:
- Stay calm and be safe.
- Make sure everyone is OK.
- Contact the authorities, even if it's a "small" accident.
- Ask the other driver for their name and contact information.
- Exchange insurance information with the other driver.
- If possible, take pictures of your vehicle,the other vehicle and other details. Get the contact information for any witnesses present.
- If you can't drive it, call our preferred towing partner, Empire Towing, 24 hours/day at 716-674-2400.
Northtown Collision will collaborate with you and your insurance company to repair your vehicle to your manufacture's stringent guidelines, secure alternative transportation and minimize your downtime.